How to avoid costly agent fees
Are you looking to sell your home? Avoid paying costly estate agent fee’s by signing up for Property iMatch as a vendor. At Property iMatch we believe in giving our customers the best value for money when it comes to selling property, that’s why we are offering all of our customers a free trial for limited time. Sign up for yourself and see how easy our simple it is to sell a property online with no agent fees, you won’t ever look back at using expensive “on the highstreet” estate agents.
With a single property listing costing just £29 you could be saving yourself thousands in estate agent fees. Worried about the extra services estate agents offer that might not be available through some online platforms? Worry no more! Included in your one off payment of £29 as a vendor, you gain full access to our Property Tools, including tenancy agreements, EPCs, buildings insurance, deposit protection schemes and much more – ensuring you really are getting your money’s worth! What could be easier than signing up for Property iMatch and having a stress free and very affordable selling experience.
Here are Property iMatch’s top tips for selling your home:
• First appearances count – ensure you give potential buyers a good first impression that will last by making sure the area around the entrance to your home is neat and tidy. Remove or repair any broken concrete and remove weeds from you front garden.
• Make sure your home smells fresh. Avoid cooking before viewings as smells from cooking can linger. Instead of using air freshener, polish your surfaces with a scented polish – the scent is longer lasting and your surfaces will shine!
• Not everyone is a pet owner so ensure your home is pet hair free and any pet smells are eliminated.
• Pack away any clutter into storage boxes, these can be purchased very cheaply and will help to make your home appear much bigger! Pushing sofas and tables against a wall can also help to create the appearance of a bigger room.
• Invest in a coat of neutral coloured paint. This can help to give your home a fresher, brighter feel.
• Be realistic – the best way to sell your home is with honesty, make sure the price you’re asking for is reflective of your home.
With these handy tips and the use of a Property iMatch free trial, selling your home couldn’t be easier. If you need any help or guidance on selling your home, contact one of our friendly team today to find out more about avoiding costly agent fees and selling your home with Property iMatch.